Oh Boy I love Clocks Oh Boy I love Clocks

Intresting flash

Asides the lack of animation of sound i acutally like this. Being a fan of the clock crew personally i suppose i should be offeneded or something but to be honest i can see the humor in this and your right, strawberry clock was a bit weird really. Love the art style in this aswell, so overall, good flash to watch. Keep up the good work!

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

Good Work

I'm so glad someone else thinks this to. When i see these things on tv the reporters always seem to be more in the way than actually helping. Nice work.

DCK: Oh, Baby! DCK: Oh, Baby!

sick and twisted

But so damn funny! man i feel so sorry for Klunk. The graphics in your cartoons just keep getting better and better. Keep up to good work man!

Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

So True!

This is exactly the thing i noticed when watching the movie! You've got this great scene and then suddenly theres this really cheesy transistion and your like "NO!". Amazing Animation here, Well Done.

Fantastic Realm Chapter 2 Fantastic Realm Chapter 2

Truely Outstanding

This is an amazing demonstration of flash animation. The graphics are done amazingly well, as is the background sound which fitted the scenes perfectly. The story line is magnificent and I can't wait for the next episode. Keep up the good work!

I am Canadian (Archived) I am Canadian (Archived)

Yeah for Canada

Thats it, i'm so moving to canada when i'm older. This movie rocks, the graphics were alright as was the animation although sometimes the sound went so fast you could understand what it was saying but i think i got most of it. Overall rocking animation, Long live Canada!